site search technology courtesy Free Find
We are moving from 230 Madison Avenue, 7th floor, Covington, Kentucky 41011 to 230 Madison Avenue, 8th floor, Covington, Kentucky 41011. Our phone number will remain the same. However, you may not be able to reach us on October 7th & 8th 2015, due to the move.
The official date of our move will be October 9th 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF KENTON
COUNTY MASTER COMMISSIONER SALES
1. Master Commissioner Sales are "Buyer Beware" Sales.
2. The Property is sold "As Is" "Where Is."
3. The high bidder does not receive a Warranty Deed. The high bidder receives a Master Commissioner Deed with no warranties.
4. Title to the property is not warranted by the Court, by the Master Commissioner or by the Plaintiff.
5. The condition of the property is not warranted by the Court, by the Master Commissioner, or by the Plaintiff.
6. If you bid on property, you should have done your due diligence before you bid, not after! This includes both inspections of the title and liens on the property and also the condition of the property.
7. Sales are confirmed by the Circuit Court on Monday twenty (20) days after the Sale. If that Monday is a holiday, then the Sales are confirmed on the Tuesday twenty one (21) days after the Sale. Deeds cannot be given until Sale is confirmed.
8. Objections to Confirmation must be in writing and filed in the Circuit Clerk's office prior to the Confirmation Motion date for the Report of Sale. Objections must be served on the Attorney for the Plaintiff and on all parties to the action and on the Master Commissioner.
9. If you are the high bidder at the Sale, you must pay in one of two ways:
(A) Cash for the full purchase price immediately following the Sale. Checks on local banks are accepted. Out of the area banks require a Cashier's or Certified check.
(B) You must pay the deposit required in the Judgment and Order of Sale (10% of the purchase price) and you must have a Kentucky Bank Surety to act as unconditional surety on the remaining 90% of the purchase price, plus 12% interest, which must be paid within 30 days of the Sale date. This Surety must be pre-approved by the Master Commissioner's office no later than 12:00 noon on the Friday immediately preceding a Tuesday sale. The Surety must unconditionally guarantee payment of the surety bond. The only acceptable form for pre-approval is at this link. tmcsales.info/files/Bank_Form.doc There are no exceptions to this. A line of credit, a letter of credit, an assurance of a loan, a loan commitment, or the like are not the equivalent. A Loan Officer from the pre-approved Kentucky Bank must sign the surety bond the day of sale.
ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO REAL ESTATE TAXES DUE AND OWING FOR THE YEAR OF SALE AND THEREAFTER.
1. The website is furnished only as a convenience to the public including the parties to individual case actions.
2. This information contained on this website is not an official record of the Kenton County Circuit Court or the Kenton County Master Commissioner's Office. If one relies on the information obtained from this website, one does so at their own risk. The only official record of the lien enforcement action for the properties and information contained on this website is the Court Record maintained by the Kenton County Circuit Court Clerk.
3. The master commissioner disclaims any warranties as to the validity of the information obtained from this website. The recipient is solely responsible for verifying information received from this site though the cross-referencing of official court record. Neither the master commissioner nor the office shall be liable to the recipient, or to any third party using the system or information obtained therefrom, for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this website.
4. Information received from the website is subject to change, reprogramming, modifications of format and availability at the direction of the master commissioner of the Kenton Circuit Court, and may not at any particular moment reflect the true status of court cases due to ordinary limitations, delay or error in the system’s operation.